ARTIST OF THE MONTH: NOVEMBER 2017
Blooming art shawl/banner designed by Textile Designer, Wenzi Li of Toronto, recent graduate of OCAD. Her work is a marriage between historical and contempory design where the east meets the west.
Hand drawn, then painted and silk screened in China.
- Discoloured Blue and White China, banner based on porcelain pieces.
- 100% Silk with Wool backing
- 25.5 " x 71" (65 cm x 180 cm)
- Designed in Canada, Printed in China
- Can be worn as shawl art.
- Exclusive to the TMC.
For additional inquiries on size, material, colour, or origin, please contact TMC shop at (416) 599-5321 x2241 or firstname.lastname@example.org