These fabric sashiko cards are lovingly stitched by a group of dedicated TMC volunteers. Sashiko is a Japanese quilting technique. Each stitch represents a grain of rice.
- Made from Indigo and muslin fabric
- Envelope included
- 7" x 5.1" (17.8 cm x 13 cm)
- Other designs available than shown online
- Due to hand-stitched nature and the uniqueness of these cards, designs shown here are for reference only and may or may not be available
- If ordered, cards will be selected at random for shipment. (Please contact us to verify availability of specific designs if you do not wish to receive one at random)
For additional inquiries on size, material, colour, or origin, please contact TMC shop at (416) 599-5321 x2241 or firstname.lastname@example.org